This is how I rack up income streams…
1. Find a WSO that provides step-by-step, over the shoulder instructions. Can be in PDF, video or whatever else format. If it says ‘newbie friendly’ even better 🙂
CLICK HERE for an example of the sort of thing I mean – you can see the words ‘blueprint’ ‘over the shoulder’ and ‘step by step’ in the first few paragraphs! (opens in new window)
2. Have a skim through and see what it entails. It’s usually ‘grunt’ work involving article marketing, creating short videos, finding CPA campaigns or whatever and can be easily outsourced
3. Hand it over to your outsourced workers or advertise the job on Odesk. You only need a brief description. DO NOT INVEST ANY MORE TIME IN THIS THAN NECESSARY – just get it out there.
4. Tell your outsourcer to get back to you with any questions. They will, and it’ll be things like ‘I need a YouTube account to use’ or ‘I need a valid CPA account (eg MaxBounty) to use in this method’
5. Tell them to do it themselves as much as possible, keeping you in the loop daily. You will need to fund any paid accounts required but apart from that delegate as much as poss, only getting involved when absolutely necessary.
If new email accounts are needed, hosting accounts or whatever, get your worker to open them.
You may need to provide verification or phone numbers or whatever but from experience I find that an experienced outsourcer can do everything that YOU can and more
Sounds too simplistic?
Who said IM had to be difficult?
Let’s be blunt – probably the ONLY reason that you’re not earning 5 figs a month right now is that you couldn’t be arsed putting in the required work right?
Consider any ‘how to’ method that is proven.
You buy the method, you LIKE the method but then you just can’t be bothered to put the work in
There’s no shame in that, it’s just a weakness in your personality. I have EXACTLY the same one.
So I find ways to compensate for my own flaws.
And outsourcing blueprints and step by step WSO’s is one of the ways that works for me.
Listen guys – my job is to get you thinking about your IM biz in a different way…
…and recognising that you aren’t like Mr Perfectly-Slick Guru is important.
So you need to find workarounds – and if you hand the whole WSO over to an outsource worker and instruct them to set up, follow and operate the model, reporting back daily, then all YOU have to do is answer some emails about technicalities and watch the results
Your job is then to do exactly what you’re told NOT to do – you trawl the Warrior Forum looking for a nice step-by-step blueprint to make money from…
…except you’re not playing by the same rules as most of the other wannabees out there – you’re going to bypass the ‘can’t be arsed’ phase and outsource it.
It’s all about attitude and how you approach things, and I reckon I can give you a hand with that if you want it.
Comments / questions welcome as usual
Get my blog posts delivered by Email